4/20/15

Job Hunting

Although still employed, my job will be ending soon (my boss passed away, at the age of 100), and I am hunting for a new one, and considering other possibilities such as working independently, combining translation, proofing/editing, and massage therapy, and/or studying osteopathy. However, financially, it seems I need a steady income. Working independently makes me nervous as I have no financial safety net and it would take time to build a clientele in the various fields. But it would combine well timewise with learning osteopathy.

So to be practical, or to take a leap of faith which seems extremely impractical and unwise from a financial point of view.  At the moment focusing on practical, hoping to find something that could eventually lead to the less practical path. And who knows what HaShem will put in my path...

No comments:

Post a Comment